"I would have preferred jewelry or even flowers but I still think it’s kinda cute that after so many years he still wants me to see his softer, cute cuddly side. But I do now have the problem of figuring out what to do with my new friend. I am much too old to have bears on display but stuffing him in a closet does not feel right."
Mind you, her boyfriend of five years sent along this bow-tie teddy as an anniversary surprise. Pretty cute but it has me worried. Maybe there is just no escaping the stuffed animal craze.
(And is that seriously your desk at work? That pile of papers has me scurrrrred).
UPDATE: They have been dating for 7 years. My bad.
1 comment:
I have a red and white bear that's holding a heart-shaped pillow reading "BE MINE" at my desk that J gave me for our 1st V-day. Also, if you squeeze it's tummy it sings. Inappropriate? That's total tosh!
Post a Comment