Monday, June 30, 2008

Guy Gifts.

Sunday night, Morgan* received a plush, day-glo koala stuffed animal from her "fake" boyfriend. He brought it back from her months ago when he was in Australia. He essentially threw it at her and mumbled something about how he bought it back in January. I believe this boy has the sexual maturity of an 11th grader. And that's being kind. I wish I had seen it all go down but I was too busy trying to play Leona Lewis on his iPod. Damn you Bleeding Love!

How do you all feel about receiving stuffed animals as gifts? Does it take a real man to buy a koala that plays "twinkle, twinkle little star?" (No joke.) Or is he just a moron? It has got me baffled. Morgan* said it best when she compared receiving it to the episode of SATC when Charlotte receives a cardboard baby from Trey. I can't believe guys have yet to realize that we don't want cuddly gag gifts. Just make-out with us and call it a day.

No comments: