Besides feeling all emotional and content with life last night - I found LOTS of reminders of things that have gone wrong in the past few months.
Examples:
Greg #1's sweatshirt that I borrowed on our last date. It's going to goodwill.
SMB's cashmere sweater he left behind from our first hook up. It fits me, kinda.
Some random college sweatshirt that may or may not be from a random hook-up. Just weird.
Is it bad that I'm tempted to ask SMB if he wants his sweater back? I mean, it's very nice. Or do I keep it? Chuck it? Am I just trying to find an excuse to contact him?
I'm such a hoebag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cashmere? keep that shit!
agreed...i like that sweater..it looks cute with your blue keds
my keds are the best cobalt since crayola
you're making excuses... we need another friday night!
if the college sweatshirt is FU, keep it (and I don't mean Fairfield)
xoxo
Friend of Claudia
oh it's BC - so it needs to be chucked. ;)
Post a Comment