Thursday, July 10, 2008

Strangers.

I had a very sexy elevator meet today. I was waiting to go on an appointment for work and I got in the elevator with a very, very hot man. He was just what I'm looking for: sleeve tats, douchebag v-neck tshirt, a straw fedora and scruffy. He was insanely attractive and bad ass. Probably a photographer or creative type. Anyways, it was hot and sticky in the elevator. The doors shut and it was barely moving. I guess I looked nervous because he looked at me and said "Looks like we might be stuck in here for awhile" and as he said it, we started to move. (MAJOR BUMMEEEERRRRRR). I could feel the tension between us. I was tempted to just go for it and ask him to make out with me. But I didn't. As he got off on his floor, he looked back at me as he exited and said "By the way, that's a really great dress" with a little smirk and a wink.

Total asshole.

I loved it.

No comments: