Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Confession #4.

I watched the entire season of the Bachelorette - and I ate Tasti-Delite on my couch last night for the finale. Not only am I obsessed with DeAnna (said Bachelorette) but I think she and I are similar in many ways. She is like a bosom buddy. Plus, I sorta kinda fell in love with one of the cast offs, Jeremy. I like to call him Jer. If he is the next Bachelor, I'm seriously considering trying out for the show. That would make for some good blog posts.

2 comments:

LowerEatSide said...

I watched too, and I will fight you for Jeremy. I referred to him all season long as Mr. LES.

J9 said...

i only watched the last couple of episodes but i thought it was pretty pathetic when jer went to the bahamas (was that where they were?) to try to get deanna to change her mind.

other than that i'm all for your tv appearance on the bachelor. you know you can vote for who you think the next bachelor should be...