Ahhhhh. What a lovely weekend. Unfortunately, I have very little excitement to post. My Friday night consisted of a lovely mexican dinner with Hobo* (who is just nursing a broken heart - more on that soon) and Island*. Morgan* showed up later to polish off another pitcher of sangria with us. We had a few bars in mind to hit up but they all proved to be quite a disappointment. WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT MEN?! I think the four of us ate too many quesadillas because by midnight, we were all ready to hit the hay. I was intent on making sure Hobo* had a good night though - having just broken up with her longtime bf, losing her job and having a bad trip to Italy (which sounds impossible but is very possible in fact). I decide to drop by a pub that a few friends were at and as soon as we walked in, Hobo, the little minx, said "I want to make out with the guy in the orange shirt". I told her that it would be done. Sure enough, girl needed very little couching. And I left her and orange shirt guy alone at the bar at 2 a.m. She pulled through in true "monsta" style. {applause all around}
Saturday morning I basked my body at the beach with Island* and SwissMiss* - it was such a delight. We took the ferry, laid in the sand, chatted - and I didn't get my ass up until around 5 pm. Needless to say, I was not up for a night out after being baked by the sun. I forced my roomie, *All-American, to get off her fine ass and at least have a beer with me. But we were not up for much and both fell asleep by 1.
And yesterday I had a lovely day date with Island*. We went to the museum, did some shopping, had dinner and even went grocery shopping together. I mean - I've realized I don't need a long list of hotties. I've got about eight amazing females that I am currently dating. Life as a single lady doesn't get much better than that.
And sidenote: Seacrest was in the city on Saturday. He texted me to meet up. I responded, but he was too awkward via texts. SEACREST OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment