Oh snap. There's an article in Psychology Today about how most people have a B-list of partners that they don't necessarily want to be with, but whom they keep around until they find a person of A-list status. Awesome. Just another thing to worry about. I was definitely a B-lister for SMB ... and he was probably one for me too. I wonder how many of us are in actual B-list relationships... and doesn't it just stifle us from finding some of those A-listers? I for one am over the whole "settling" thing, I don't have the patience to pretend I like someone enough. It's not like I need a steady f-buddy, there are still too many flavors I have yet to try.
Note to self: please do not compare one night stands to assortments of ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's so interesting...i was in a B relationship for three years until i finally found my A man. i think it's way more common that people think.
i totes agree - everybody fess up!!!!
i have a good bowl of man right now and i will never tire of his flavor!
that's adorable ;)
Post a Comment