Monday, July 28, 2008

Buckhunter Gone Wrong.

I really, really love when I plan on behaving - and then I don't, like, at ALL. Friday night, myself, Claudia*, J9* and All-American* went out for some mexican food and margaritas. Then we ended up playing about two hours of buck hunter on some dive bar. And if you don't know what buck hunter is - find out, cause that shit is craaaazy. Feeling all revved up on adrenaline, we decide to hit another dive bar and play a couple rounds of darts. I've decided that playing bar games turns me into a dude. Cause that's exactly how I acted after fist pumping and tossing back about 75 bud lights. As the evening wore on, All-American* went home to hit the hay and I should have followed suite. But instead, we hit up another bar downtown - and that's where I met Fake Brit*. Now, it's a good idea as a single lady to either a) be a smoker or b) hang out with a smoker, because apparently all the hot guys are outside of bars smoking cigs. J9* came back into the pub with a couple boys on her arm and I was tickled pink. We were all sitting around together and joking. I ended up grabbing one of the guy's hats (which is a trick of mine - playing with hats always works with guys, it's an excellent flirting tactic) and started to make-out with that guy. And by "make out" I mean I literally laid one on him. However, I liked his friend too. So I was torn. Now this is where my acting like a dude comes into play. While making out with one guy, I somehow managed to head nod to the other friend to follow me. We end up sneaking downstairs by the bathrooms and start making out. At this point in time, J9 and Fake Brit's* friend (who I was previously making out with - ya following?) is wondering where the two of us are: so J9 finds us downstairs - and let's us be. Always thinking on her toes, J9 takes Fake Brit's* friend home - and Fake Brit* heads home with me. She is a team player and I like that.

The reason I'm referring to this guy as Fake Brit* is because he had an amazing NY/British accent since apparently his Mother is from London? Or something? Whatever. He was wearing a temporary tattoo of a tiger on his arm which made him immediately cool. Plus he had teal Sauconys. And pierced nipples. Now the nipples were a surprise - but at least I can check that off the list. He spent the night on our couch while I spent the night in my bed once I was done with him. The next morning we laughed about the evening and the randomness of it all and I sent him on his merry way. He's from upstate NY so I doubt I'll see him again - though I did give him the digits.

I spent the rest of the weekend packing in CT and behaving for the most part. But I am very pleased with my latest conquest.

No comments: