Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm One Of Those.

I've officially become one of those single gals in NYC that hangs out with gay guys more than straight boys. I'm concerned. Last night I played third wheel again with my #1 gay and his fabulous boyfriend (see? I even use the word fabulous more now...) and we ate a dinner of goat cheese salad, cornish hen and chocolate bread pudding. I shit you not. Only with gay boys can I be treated that well. I love that the tables have turned. I love that my boy is now in a serious relationship and I'm the one flitting from one guy to the next -- I've even shocked him with some of my escapades (which is very, very hard to do).

So yea. I'm one of those ladies. And for now, I'm totally okay with it. Let's just hope that I can add to my straight boy list since it's been slacking lately. Looks like I'll be workin' for the weekend!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

We've all been hags before.