Thursday, July 24, 2008

Final Thoughts.

I slipped. It happens to everyone. Maybe I shouldn't have texted SMB but I'm in the school of "do-whatever-the-hell-you-want" so I wanted to, and I did. But them his lackluster response reminded me of the cold hard truth. He's just not that into me. If he was, we'd still be hanging out. So I can't allow myself to be one of those girls that overthinks and goes nuts over his blatant attempts to drive me nuts. It ain't gonna work on me.

I got a facebook invite for his birthday party. Of course, I won't be RSVPing or attending. Two can play this game. Sigh. A hard man is good to find.

Errrr. A good man is hard to find.

Please excuse the intentional Mae West slip-up.

And way to vote to help me out! Assholes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It ain't pretty being easy."
My personal fav slip-up... perhaps a new mantra for moi.
Oh I have some comments regarding the Ex, SMB... let's discuss tonight...I finally figured out how to comment & I plan on paraphrasing our discussion in a comment tomorrow.