I was so happy to have a calm Tuesday evening to myself. One where I'd fold my laundry, organize my drawers and sit on the couch. Instead I found myself fist pumping to a drag queen's rendition of Judy Garland tunes.
First, Claudia* invited me to see this AMAZING singer Amy Mireilles at the Living Room on the LES, so I stayed out with her and her friends for awhile and had a few beers. While I was out, one of my new gay's sent me a text to come meet him at some bar near my apartment. I must have forgotten that I'd had plans with him, but luckily it was on the way home. Little did I know that I was going to see his friend perform drag at a gay bar. Oh merciful heavens. I haven't seen that many jean cut off's since early episodes of Saved By The Bell. Let's just say I'm in rough shape this morning... but I do have some big news. I think I'm too nervous to post about it - that's how big it is...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
POST IT YOU SKANK
Post a Comment