The Ex is in the hospital and currently in a double sling. We spoke on the phone last night and it did not go well. There were tears (mainly on his end) and lots of anger (mainly on my end). I am vowing to stay out of touch for a long time now. The past few days have been rough having to revisit what we had. I spoke to Moses and George in depth about it last night - and they don't want me to rule out a future with him. But I have. There isn't one.
The last text I received from him:
"I really screwed things up, didn't I? And now I have to figure things out on my own."
Yea ya did, idiot. I'm movin' on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta ct off all ties. Lose his number, email, etc and then go get hypnotized. biggie biggie biggie
cut*/ ct "da cut"/ where we're from
Post a Comment