Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ginormous News.

Holycraholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholyshiiiiit! I just got my own apartment. AHHHHHHH! On a whim, I saw a 1 bedroom apartment in Astoria last night. In my budget (if budgets exist) and super cute. It's in a good section, the landlord is adorable and boys my age live next door. Holla! I am having a mild panic attack over having to pay bills on my own, paying a large rent, being totally independent, etc. But at the same time - I think it's just what I need. After all the shit I've been through over the past year from having to move out of an apartment I loved from sleeping on a couch and then to sharing a bedroom, I think I can finally feel like I'm settled. I'm going to miss my current living situation and how close I am to friends. But Astoria has been calling my name since I went back. There's something comfortable about being there for me. So let's begin the countdown - August 1 move in baby! Wish me luck.

No comments: