Last night was my grand finale in midtown - I am no longer going to be a resident there. Tear. So in order to celebrate, All-American* and I hit the town with Moses* in order to celebrate our last night sharing a bedroom. Waterworks!
We decided to visit every douchebag bar in midtown, it seemed only fitting. At the douchebaggiest of them all, we left after a bud light to go play darts. (It's a new thing apparently). I received a text shortly thereafter - "How was {insert dbag bar's name here}?" Uhhh. Creeptastic. So I responded with, "It's an awful place. Who is this?"
Here are the actual texts that followed. I shit you not.
him: 1 hint. it involves yellow flowers.
me: jesus.
him: Greg
me: not sure who Greg is but if you were there you must be a creep
him: no, not at all. we walked in an out. and greg is the guy you came over and had dinner with at his apt, sent u flower to work. thanks.
me: oh right.
him: yea i never knew sending flowers was a way to make a girl not like you. you flew by wearing some white dress or something, always looking cute.
me: i hate affection, bad trait.
him: silly it is. never again now. is that why you disappeared or did you just not like me?
me: don't recall. i see lots of guys. i am young and silly.
him: crazy gal. then next week i'm taking you out and letting you be silly.
me: no thanks.
him: ok. have fun.
Now if you new readers are unaware of who this might be - it's penthouse greg. Please see the archives to catch up and then you'll better understand these texts. I was so not into him and he was way into me. There are obivously lots of lies being told here - I obviously remembered who he was and I was definitely being a little rude. But I like to think he finally got closure after I dropped off the face of the planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BEST. THING. EVER.
Post a Comment