Last night I went out to dinner with my best gay and his man. They both had a little plan to introduce me to Foodie* - this guy that they thought would be perfect for me.
Well, it's just what I needed. Yesterday I found out that the ex might be seeing someone. I have to admit, I was hurt. It's not that I want him back, it's that I don't want to think that I wasn't good enough for someone. But after meeting Foodie*, I think I've realized it's the opposite. I was too good for the Ex. I don't take that statement lightly, I just believe it to be true.
I'm not going to say much about Foodie* yet because I don't want to jinx it. If a date is planned, you will all be the first to know. But cross your fingers. My heart fluttered a little bit and I had forgotten what that felt like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment