Monday, June 16, 2008

Score for Scores.

Once in awhile I have a night out where I think, thank GOD I started blogging in order to have a permanent written account of what just went down.

Friday night was my friend Morgan's* retirement party. We all went out and had a great time - and once things started to die down at the beer garden, me, Morgan and the Flipper (get excited) got in a cab to hit up another party. Things rarely go as planned. We barely made it there by cab since none of us knew what direction Brooklyn was and furthermore, a 19 year-old guessed that I was 29 while waiting in line to get into the club. I wanted to put a fork in my eye but instead, we scooted directly to the bar once we were finally let in, along with my youthful counterparts. Whatever happened to cracking down on underage drinking?!

Anyways, the party we were supposed to go to wasn't at the bar. So we did what any normal people do when alone at a bar without any friends. We opened a tab and did a round of tequila shots. Then we decided to go to Scores.

For those of you who are strip club virgins (this was my first time), it's the greatest thing ever. I thought I would have been skeezed out, but I loved it. I loved the cushy leather chairs, the attention and the eurotrance music. There are very few things to dislike. The Flipper was kind enough to buy me my very first lap dance. I told her it was my first one, which was probably a mistake. She decided to expose me to the rest of the strip club (I tend to go braless) and I looked over at the Flipper (who just gawked) and then at Morgan (who just shrugged). Luckily it was the perfect place to give everyone a peek at my chest, since no one seemed to notice amidst the competition.

Once we closed down Scores at around 4 a.m., Morgan hopped in a cab and the Flipper walked me home. And then I walked him into my apartment. And then around 5 a.m. he asked for a flip. And that's why he's the Flipper. It was one of those hook ups that I just did not see coming. We were barely flirtatious all night and we had a good friendship vibe going. But I guess that's what Scores does to a person.

Oh and he's really short. But he has a very hot body. And pretty eyes. And according to George* "seemingly soft lips" - so we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Bike MIKE oy vey... just don't go out for margaritas with his dad... you'll end up paying. TRUE STORY