Friday, June 13, 2008

Sober Sleepover.

Last night I trekked to Brooklyn to hang out with SMB. That's right. On a school night. I don't know what came over me.

The thing is, I feel like it sounds like more of a big deal than it actually is. I decided to go on a whim, I read my book on the subway and then met up with him and his friends at a bar. I like the crowd he hangs out with and I like him. But other than that, it isn't getting serious. Though he does seem to joke at the fact that I am a "hot, single twentysomething" that probably "gets more attention than I want to know about". I think he wants me to be exclusive. But it ain't gonna happen.

Still, a sober sleepover is a big deal. Haven't had one of those since sophomore year in college. And he invited me to the Hamptons for the weekend. Which I politely declined. I am so not there yet.

No comments: