Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving On Up.

In the words of the incomprable Ms. Mary J. Blige - no more pain! I spent most of the weekend bumming around and making pouty faces over the whole SMB debacle. No mas! I had a really great group therapy session with Island*, George* and Morgan* about it. They made a lot of good points. He wouldn't have put out the whole "let's keep this open" thought unless he really had plans to start seeing other women. So I made the right decision. If my heart and head were conflicted, it was best to tough it out and just end things. I'm not exactly the type of gal you get to hang out with and also expect to see other women on the side. I think I'm too good for that shit. Sorry SMB. I really dug you - but I don't deserve to be second fiddle in your orchestra of women.

(though I will miss his company greatly)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 your metaphors