Since when did Wednesday night in NYC become a date night? I walked from 86th street down to 58th street late last night, and I literally counted four different couples making out. It was midnight. Don't people work? All the restaurants were hopping, the bars were packed, I couldn't believe it. Is this a new phenomenon that I am missing out on? Or is it simply that warm weather makes people want to drink and mate? I might have to do some investigative reporting.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Date Night.
Since when did Wednesday night in NYC become a date night? I walked from 86th street down to 58th street late last night, and I literally counted four different couples making out. It was midnight. Don't people work? All the restaurants were hopping, the bars were packed, I couldn't believe it. Is this a new phenomenon that I am missing out on? Or is it simply that warm weather makes people want to drink and mate? I might have to do some investigative reporting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment