I tried to count how many people I've made out with in my whole entire life. Random memories that I'd rather forget just kept popping up. So if I'm going to be brutally honest with myself - my number is about 37. This includes guys I've kissed that I have previously discounted, as well as guys I've kissed that I don't recall kissing, but was sweetly reminded about by my sweet friends. Times were rough.Is this a high number? A low number? Average? OMG AM I A HOE?!?! I can't tell. I'm going to need everyone to post their "numbers" below. Let's not be shy now. If I can talk about SMB's dirty texts, you can surely offer up how many boys you've tonsil hockeyed with.
(Mathematically, it averages to be about 3 guys a year from my first kiss. So really, I'm a saint.)
3 comments:
37
there
no one is alone now
POST YOU LIL DEVILS!
37?! You whore!!!
haha kidding kidding. If my calculations are correct mine is in the low 30s. I say we're both saints
9...i was a late bloomer
Post a Comment