I don't really like to discuss the "ex" because this blog is supposed to be about my new adventures of being a single lady. I don't like to harp on the past - since it doesn't quite feel like the past yet. Last night while leaving SATC (which was fucking amazing) - I looked at my phone and had a text from him. He wanted to know my address so he could send me my mail. Fat chance baby. DELETE.
And then, another text. From a friend. She had seen him at the gym and wanted to let me know.
The only reason I bring this up is because of all the Hollywood romances, ours is closest to Carrie & Big. Destructive, full of passion, full of heartache and love, and balls to the wall confusing. Especially in the sense that something can feel so real - and be so wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment