I got this email in response to my last post from my good friend Claudia* who has seen me through many relationships and romantic blunders. Here's what she said:
"I feel like you gave away the ending of SATC in your blog today and I don't like it. Just had to put that out there...
Additionally, while the concepts of your relationships could be parallel, i wouldn't put "the ex" on the same pedestal as big... big is BIGger (brilliant naming candace buschnell/michael king) than that - he is every woman's pandora's box... full of hope in his charming, fanciful ways yet a disastrous abyss of commitment.... we all fall for 'em. "the ex" wishes he could do that to women... but you're bigger than that, lady... you got out, girlfriend and you're bigger, stronger and MORE beautiful because of it. Not to toot my own horn but I did the same 2 years ago and it's been wonderful ever since. Aren't we amazing?"
Yes, Claudia*. We are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment