I'm hoping you all gorge yourselves this weekend like I plan on doing. I miss Lobsterman terribly and I'm bummed he will not be making the "pilgrimage" to my house for Thanksgiving. But at least I have BFF* and her BF to keep me company.
Last night I almost dropped the L-bomb when I was saying goodbye to Lobsterman on the phone. It nearly slipped. I didn't think about it but it was like an automatic good-bye, anytime I get off the phone with a friend or family member I always say "love you" - and I nearly did. THANK GOD I DIDN'T!!!!
I mean, even if I AM feeling that way - I sure as hell am not going to be the one to say it first. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think i said it first.
SO EXCITED FOR TURKEY!!! HAVE FUN :)
I's a girl and I said it first to my man. But you should save it for when he can actually see you!
Post a Comment