Me and my lover Lobsterman have been getting along swimmingly. I'd disgust myself as far as to say that I'm floating on a cloud of happiness at times. However, the cynic in me is beginning to panic.
And some of you know what happens when I panic.
I misbehave.
Last night Lobsterman told me, in an oh-so-cute whisper while we were falling asleep, that I'm "everything he's been looking for". Rather than do my normal gooey-eyed smile at him - I felt myself panic.
And I'm still feeling the panic. I'm nervous now. Are we falling in love? It feels like we are. Is he going to use the L word soon? GOD I HOPE NOT.
How do I cope with this new and alarming feeling? I'm all torn up inside.
Sometimes he's too perfect. I woke up this morning and by the time I came out of the shower he had made my bed, had coffee waiting for me, and a breakfast burrito wrapped and ready for me to take. Um. Vomit?
Am I crazy for not knowing what to do with such a perfect specimen of a man? Please advise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
umm yeah puke.
but you should probably hold on to him.
a breakfast burrito?! jesus christ woman. you hold on tight!
hell, if you don't want him, i'll take him!
mmmm, coffee and breakfast burritos...
yeah. sometimes -- a man is really just that great and thoughtful and considerate. it's hard to accept at first, but it's worth it if you do.
and then -- eventually he'll drive you crazy and you'll find out his annoying qualities anyways.
Post a Comment