An email from The Ex just popped up.
subj: you said you believe in signs
Are you getting them and just ignoring them or just not getting them at all? Because I’m getting them a lot, all the time and I don’t know if I’m just suppose to ignore them or do something about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
reply : ignore them. move on.
just catching up now on a month's worth of posts.
-the crustacean sounds wonderful, I am very happy for you : )
-Good call on Homecoming, I did not go for the exact same reasons
-come to happy hour with Claudia & I!
he's troubled... can you block him from emailing by marking him as Spam? I know very Louise (J. Hud's character on the Sex and The City Movie) but I think it might be best to block him outta yo life for a while. Also are you ever going to write on D&D I miss the creative musings too... idea for a post... a pic of the island LM made for you!
<3
Post a Comment