Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Ex Factor.

Yesterday when I got home from work Lobsterman told me that he spoke to his ex. Apparently she called him upset that she had seen photos of us together and couldn't understand how he has moved on so quickly. (It was six months ago lady, back off!)

I came clean too and told him about how The Ex has been emailing me, calling J9 and caused a mini scene at homecoming. (Did I blog about that? Guess I wanted to forget about it.)

I was glad he told me but then I got to thinking. Am I just a distraction - or does he really like me?

When we were getting ready for bed, I told him how I was feeling. I told him that I really didn't have the patience to let my guard down if I thought he was with me as a nice distraction rather then if there are genuine feelings there. He listened to me go on and on about it. And then he told me he understood and that he was 100% sure that he liked me. He also said that he didn't want anything to ruin what we have and that he'd make sure nothing did. He wanted me to know that he's over his Ex, he thinks about her from time to time and that he has never, ever fallen for someone like he's fallen for me.

And I couldn't agree more.

No comments: