Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gone.

Lobsterman left for Maine this morning.

I am sad.

He found work there and will be back after Turkey day.

Pass the vino.

4 comments:

LowerEatSide said...

i think this is good... maybe being together all the time was the thing that was making you go loco.

Andy said...

i forgot to tell you about this when it happened... but i went to san francisco for some training for work a few weeks ago. the instructor gave us a flash drive with some data on it that we had to copy to our laptops. so, i copied it to my laptop and took a look at the file. the file was called "lobster data". it made me laugh. then it reminded me to check your blog.

now that i think about it, it's not that funny. but i spent the time typing this so i'm not going to erase it.

Anonymous said...

geez, that happened fast. i am sad too. :( but before you know it he will be back. and knowing him he will do something cute and lobster-y while he is gone.

Eileen said...

I am sorry for my earlier post. I am sending you a cheer up text. He'll be back before you know it! I love you.