Monday, November 3, 2008

So Smitts.

Hello world! Got in from the Maine-land last night around 2 a.m. I am so very tired. Lobsterman and I drove up Thursday night and crashed at my BFF's bf's apartment who also lives with Lobsterman's sister. Following? We did some Halloween shopping on Friday and got lunch - then headed to the lovely little island where he's from. I can't tell you how much fun I have with him - I think that's something I forgot about. Being in a relationship where I can be playful and goofy and laugh ALL THE TIME is the best feeling in the world.

The Halloween party was Saturday night and we were both hits. I was a hot little USO girl and he was a Guido. He dyed his hair black and wore a pretty pimp track suit. We were also making out all over the party and "apparently" were even inappropriately grabbing at times. Whatever. I guess the fake Italian stallion look set me off. Who knew gold chains could be such a turn-on.

We drove back last night (yes - he's staying another week - but bad news to come!) and I'm happy he's still around. I think we are on day 14 of consecutively seeing eachother. I'm on cloud nine. However, if Lobsterman doesn't pick a job this week, he's thinking about staying in Maine for a few more months - or indefinitely. This could put quite a kink in my little love bubble. Let's all pray to all that is holy that he finds something amazing this week. I don't want my bubble to burst.

That is all.

Oh and what did I get him for his birthday? Vintage woolrich of course. And a little "survival guide" that I made myself especially for him.

No comments: