Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess Who's Back.

Lobsterman's back! He has a job interview today so he drove up yesterday (got in around midnight last night) and I am so thrilled. I have butterflies in my tummy because he's at my apartment and I have to be at work! YUCK! He had big news as soon as he walked in the door too - his best friend got engaged last night. Very crazy. I know him and his girlfriend really well and it's crazy to know that they're going to have a big Maine wedding. I am psyched. Maybe I'll be his date - though it is quite a ways away.

Turkey weekend was fantastic. I got to see BFF* and her BF a lot and they're pretty much my favorite people on earth. Yay for stuffing myself silly. I'll update you all more when I have the time - but yayyyy for Lobsterman's return! He was very missed.

No comments: