When all feels wrong in the world, I can almost always guarantee the Ex will pop up in my email. He did. But this time, I had myself a good laugh.
====================
Subject: kind of important
I got a call from Blockbuster saying I never returned a movie that I took out on the 12th but I haven’t taken out any movies so when I called them back to tell them that they mentioned maybe you took it out with the card I gave you. Let me know so I can clear this up because they want to charge me.
====================
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Yep. It was me. Years ago we opened up an account together and I still use the card. He knows I hate scary movies so I bet he had a field day when he saw that the outstanding movie was Cloverfield. Clearly, a ploy to appease Lobsterman so I could get in his pants later in the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweet revenge
Post a Comment