Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Hun.

What a gloriously delicious weekend. I spent Friday night with Lobsterman and on Saturday evening I got to see the BFF*, Delish*, House* and the best band in the world - The Toughcats. Delish and House have only ever read about Lobsterman on this blog - so for them it was like meeting a celeb. (What'd you guys think of him?! Please comment below.)

Yesterday Lobsterman had a very promising job interview - and my fingers are triple crossed that he gets good news today. Otherwise, it looks like his return to Maine for Thanksgiving will be a permanent one. We can't let that happen!

It's back to the grind now. I hope I can post throughout the week but my stress level is looking high...at least I have that handsome man to come home too. Meoooooow.

1 comment:

Andy said...

yeah, it was totally like meeting a celebrity. i was so nervous. i wanted to look good, so i went and bought new jeans and wore a nice shirt and tried to do my hair all nice.

lmao, kidding, well… I did buy new jeans, but not for this.

he's cool. i only talked to him for a few minutes, but I definitely got a positive vibe. and he has tattoos and plans on getting a sleeve done. that's like 1000000 bonus points in my book. he's a catch... haha, get it? lobsterman is a catch! You guys seem to fit well together. He let you do your thing with your friends and he did his thing, but he didn’t ignore you. He split his time between your friends and his, which is key. Plus, dude cooks. i think this one is a no-brainer.

hopefully we all get to hang out again soon. i'd enjoy that, especially since i don't have any friends.