Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wow. You Need Updates. Like, Badly.

Babycakes! I have so many things to share that I have no idea where to begin. This is why it pays to blog everyday. Alas, my lovely assistant at work is leaving me so I have been scrambling here without an ounce of energy to actually bore you with my romantic escapades.

After the homecoming decision to avoid going (which was smart because the Ex was there and grilling people about me - he even emailed me the next day and admitted to crying about it) I was able to spend a lovely weekend with Lobster.

And I brought him home. TO MEET MY FOLKS.

It went well. My Mom drank a little too much and I don't think he's used to being around a loud, Ital family - but still. It's best to wean him into the mix if he ends up sticking around.

Since then he's been living on my couch. I was hesitant about this at first because I thought it was too soon, too dumb, etc. But I have barely seen him. In fact, I see him about three hours a night when we aren't sleeping. So it's actually been a BUMMER. I was originally worried about seeing him too much - and now I don't see him at all. I would have preferred something in the middle.

Tomorrow is Lobster's birthday. I took off Friday and will be driving back to Maine with him to have a weekend of fun and festivities. I hope I can give him a birthday to remember.

Wanna know what I got him as a gift?

2 comments:

Eileen said...

such suspense... practically a week of no posts and you are still stringing us along? Spill it!

A said...

What's with the lack of meat markets...just because you've switched to fish doesn't mean the rest of us don't need MEAT!