This weekend is normally a weekend I look forward to all year long - my college homecoming. There's nothing better than booze, good friends and reliving the glory days on a college campus. This year things are different. I don't want to run into the Ex. I have Lobsterman staying with me. I have half my friends that won't be in attendance.
But my heart is still pulling me towards college - it's like a little emotional tug that desperately wants to be back in a place where I had so many great memories. And daytime drinking is a perk too.
What are your thoughts? I really need some advice on what to do. Here are my options as I see them:
1. Don't go. Spend a fun day in the city with Lobsterman.
2. Go, bring Lobsterman, make an appearance, be with friends.
3. Go without Lobsterman, avoid the Ex, tell Lobsterman he can't come with me for obvious reasons. (I have to say - this is my least favorite option).
Please, PLEASE, puh-lease, PLEASEEEEEE help. I am incapable of making my own decisions today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ask him what he wants to do. if you really want to go to homecoming and you think you can convince him to go, then do that. if he doesn't want to go, then hang out in the city. just don't make him feel left out... cause that sucks.
i agree. i appreciate hearing a male opinion.
option 1 sounds ok, but you might regret not going to homecoming and be sad and not have fun with lobsterman. option 3 sounds like its going to end in disaster. i say go with number 2.
#2, obvs
I am torn. I want to say that #2 is a viable option but if you are seen with him- it could cause a serious problem. Those of us who know The Ex knows The Ex has a pretty crazy temper. If you know or don't know he is going to be there why risk the stress. He already has called you crying recently telling you he knows about Lobsterman why put yourself up for potential torture. Also I am not going to be there so it's really not worth it. I am sad about not going though. Ahh so torn for you.
Post a Comment