Last night I engaged in a little BDB with SMB. BDB is short for "bad drunken behavior" - I sent him a flirty text after being about four drinks deep. I don't know WHAT I was thinking. I'm mad at myself - I'm slapping myself on the wrist. I honestly did it just because I was drunk and for no other reason. I didn't want to meet up with him or anything.
I sent him this:
"ooo baby baby"
I know. I'm a whore. This is his response:
"Ive been thinking about u but i didnt want to call u just for that"
To which I responded:
"huh?"
Then he called. And I picked up. Turns out he's in Florida because his Aunt died. He thought I saw it in his newsfeed and he thought my text was meant as sympathy. We chatted for a bit about life and I made him laugh, probably because I was a waste case. And then after we hung up he texted me:
"You just killed me!"
I should not have texted him. I know deep down I'm doing it to lead him on a little - just like he did to me. But that's not right to do and it's bad karma. I have to cut ties with ole SMB. Things are different now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where is my meat market fool?
Post a Comment