I have to vent for a minute. This blog isn't just about me - but it's about all the rantings of single ladies out there in this big scary city. And boy have I got a story for you...
My old roommate All-American* is the shit. She's super hot, super funny, has a great job, is a blast to be around, etc - all the makings of a "catch". She was dating this guy for quite awhile who I will refer to as Banker Asshole* and always had her suspicions about him. Most of the time I thought she was just insecure in the relationship for whatever reason and I would try and play devil's advocate in the situation. But ladies - always, ALWAYS trust your gut.
Banker Asshole had another girlfriend for FOUR YEARS - but seemingly has two other ladies on top of that, both who worked for his company. This douche went as far as to take one of these girlfriends to a massage parlor NEXT TO ALL-AMERICAN'S APARTMENT. He even brought these two different gals home to his family for different holidays. How psychotic can one person be?! And to think he actually used to GUILT her into not trusting him. It makesme want to punch him in his peenie.
Needless to say, this guy has a lot of bad things coming to him. If not by my hand, then by some other force of nature. I would not want to be him.
Anyone else have any nightmarish stories we can share? Let's make All-American* feel great about being freed from such a loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
alright you wimps.
i'll start.
i had a bf that call me an "f'ing bitch" while the curtains were going down at carnegie hall during a benefit concert. and my coworkers all heard it.
FOR NO REASON.
next.
Post a Comment