I have so many things to talk about - I don't know where to begin.
I mean, I COULD tell you about how The Ex called me on Saturday and knows about Lobsterman - and cried. I could start there.
And that he then called J9* and grilled her about Lobsterman.
OO,oo, or I could mention that I met up with an old friend who we'll call BBoy* on Saturday night and ended up smooching him. After downing about 13 PBRs. Mistake!
Eh. Or I could tell you about the constant stream of tickle texts from SMB since Thursday - but nah, that's boring too.
Maybe I'll just mention that Lobsterman drove to NYC yesterday and he's currently in my bed sleeping. And that when I fell asleep next to him last night, I teared up a little. He didn't see it - but I felt relief. Relief that I was finally resting my head after a chaotic weekend next to someone that puts me entirely at ease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment