Last night when I returned to my apartment, I was sad to see no Lobsterman there. When I went into my bathroom to wash my hands, I noticed a sticky note on the wall from the corner of my eye. Lobsterman had taken a bunch of my sticky notes (shown here) and crossed out the "putz" and filled in other names, and he hung them all over my apartment. Some examples:
You're a honey - and he drew a beehive with bees.
You're the cat's pajamas - and he drew a cat in pjs.
You're a sight for sore eyes - and he drew a bloody eye.
You're the feather in my cap - and he drew a hat with a feather, and he hung it up above my hat collection!
There were a few more too but I can't remember them off the top of my head. Such a sweet way of leaving his mark - and I won't ever take them down!!! Who the hell is this guy?!
3 comments:
Seriously... who the hell is this guy? I thought my bf was great.. but damn - he's getting a run for his money!
you should put them in a frame.
man, i suck.
yea, he's pretty much a dream boat.
Post a Comment