Monday, October 6, 2008

Panic At The Weekend.

I almost, ALMOST took an impromptu visit to Boston this weekend to see Lobsterman. But I resisted. He tried to romance me with promises of a fancy dinner and a hotel room with a king size bed, but I resisted his ways! I don't know why exactly I resisted, looking back, but I just didn't want him to think I'll just bail out on weekend plans with friends for him. Hoes before bros is what I always say -- and even though I didn't have huge plans per se, I don't want to fall back into the "my-man-comes-first" trap that is inevitably the ruin of relationships and friendships if you let it happen. If I ever became a friend that never hung out with her girlfriends, I'd probably cry myself to sleep. And pound pillows. And faces!

Anyways, I'm half regretting not going simply because I miss this fella a lot. But his move to NYC is inevitable, it's going to happen. Until then, I'm not going to let this get more serious than it already has...!?

No comments: