Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Woe Is Me.

I came back to work after a very relaxing weekend and I've been bombarded with many realities.

1. Working isn't fun. At least not as fun as sitting on a beach and drinking gin and gingers.

2. Lobsterman lives very far away.

3. SMB does not.

4. Why can't my hair grow faster?

5. Speaking of hair, should I get a bikini wax pre-lobster visit or should I go au naturale so there are little expectations from the get go?

That's all for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should get rid of everything except leave some in the shape of a little fish.

haha.

Andy said...

there's something wrong about that.


very wrong.

A said...

I just bought the fish stencil!

L said...

well this was a serious question gone horribly awry

Andy said...

that's what i'm sayin!

there's a line and they all crossed it.

A said...

SMB may be closer but he had his chance...now it's time to melt some butter because it's lobsta time.

Anonymous said...

mands i <3 you