Back from my lobster lovefest. Rather than go into great details - I'll bullet point the highlights.
- Picked me up at the airport, big hug, no smooch.
- Took a ride on his bike and visited his parents gardens. Stole veggies.
- First night there Lobsterman cooked a huge lobster dinner (of course) and had a bunch of his friends over, we had a great time drinking malt liquor and I even hammered some crabs.
- I slept in while he went to work. Watched some movies while it rained. Lots of pillow talk upon his return and watched a movie while he made homemade pizzas.
- Got a piggyback to the bars in the rain to see his friends. Everyone referred to me as his "lady friend" and I liked it a lot. I wore a giant yellow rain slicker and his old boots. I love not having to get gussyed up for the night life.
- Took a romantical bike ride around the island - showed me some private beaches, a house he and his Dad are building and his Father's workshop.
- Met his Mom. It wasn't awkward at all. He's the type that likes to gradually bring someone into his life rather than make a big "meet the parents" production out of it.
- Went to his friend's for a BBQ.
- Went to an island wedding where we drank from a keg.
- Laid in bed all day on my last morning, it was rainy so really, what else were we expected to do?
- Drove me back to the airport. We decided that he's coming to visit in a few weeks. We're gonna try and do this for realz.
And yes. We sealed the deal. Several times. I like sex by the sea. A LOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
girrrrrrrl
aahhhhh i love it!!!
Post a Comment