Lately I've been thinking about that one ZA ZA ZOOM that I notice about guys. I'm not shy to admit that a guy with nice arms is my favorite thing. I'm very particular about these limbs. They can't be too muscular, but must be toned. The forearms need a slight tanned tint to them. I also don't like hair on forearms that you can put a brush through (though I'm one to talk - hello hairy Ital arms) and I really like the inner, upper arm to feel very soft to the touch. What's your favorite part? The best answer shall win a prize.
5 comments:
kris' shoulders. love them... there so strong and manly and i feel like i could hold onto them for dear life if i had to.
why that's sexy? no idea.
nope. shoulders are good. i agree.
God I can't choose. My man has amazing manly shoulders and amazing arms from playing the drums. But his bum is amazing! I like hineys...
i don't like butts on anyone. i'm not into rear entry either. yuck.
who won the prize?
Post a Comment