Last night I had my dear friend LES* over and we got to chatting about relationships. She has been in a committed one for awhile now (her bf kicks ass) but she always remembers her wild, single days very fondly. Being single is awesome. There's so much excitement when you're heading out for a night on the town. Who will you meet? Who will you hook-up with? Who will get your digits and be that person you'll inevitably ignore? But eventually you meet someone that takes you by surprise.
It really hit home when she was describing meeting her bf that I really, ACTUALLY like Lobsterman. It's crazy. I finally like someone! He's a lot of things that I never knew I always wanted. When I told LES* that she shook her head in agreeance. It's really great to meet someone that makes you realize things that you've never been able to admit to yourself.
Alright. Enough deep talk. I need to post a manly meat market man before my estrogen kicks into high gear and I start farting daisies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and that is why i love you.
Post a Comment