Monday, September 15, 2008

Pathetic.

What is it about men that they sense that as soon as things are going well for a girl whose heart they stomped on, they try desperately to get attention? It makes me ill. Here are some recent pathetic attempts.

SMB sent an email Saturday night (probably in a drunken stupor, drinking a bottle of merlot and crying over the fine piece of ass he rejected) of a photo of us from the summer that I remember him taking on his iphone. No message. Just the photo. That warranted a "Why are you taking a trip down memory lane via your iphone" response from me.

And the Ex sent two texts yesterday.

The first:
Do you have to take someone to the hospital if they have a concussion?

The second:
My brother is spending the night in the hospital. He has a skull fracture.

Um, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to run to your side and help you through this tough time? Call me a heartless bitch, but I am not your girlfriend. I love your bros and all, but you can deal with that on your own. Thanks.

Chriiiiiiiiist on a cracker. Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal? Continue to ignore? Send a life-threatening text? Tell them I have a bad condition of dermatitis and can't be touched until I'm 75?

No comments: