Monday, September 22, 2008

I Like Presents.

And lucky for me, Lobsterman likes to give them!

Saturday morning as I was leaving my apartment, I noticed a package in my hallway with my name on it. I almost peed myself. Inside the box was a pair of rainboots (a VERY cool pair and in the correct size) as well as a vintage woolrich jacket. The last time I was in Maine, Lobsterman made fun of my shoes the entire time since I was inadequately equipped for wet weather and mud. (I had Isaac Mizrahi loafers on - whatevs) and so he pimped me out for my next trip there. It was the sweetest thing ever. He collects vintage woolrich shirts and he looks very hot in them.

Here's part of his letter that came with the package:

"This little gem was a goodwill find, not the best place for vintage wool, but I was able to make the score there. The hipsters of Rockland have that place very picked over. I am not much into the fashion of New York but I can tell you straight that you would be the cat's pajamas down east with this matching set."

I'm obsessed. Thank God he's arriving in NYC this Thursday night. (Did I fail to mention that?!) I might just meet him at the door with the boots on - and nothing else!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

oh i just love him

LowerEatSide said...

This is amazing... you are very lucky.

It makes me think it's time to put a little romance back into my own life :)