Now, this blog isn't just about me kids. I write about my sexcapades and man issues to help the greater good. My dear friend Claudia* is dealing with a potential long distance romance. Sound familiar? Here's her story:
"On a trip to Chicago I met this guy, Ted Koppel*, and we hit it off. We spent the whole night dancing and we connected in a way I haven't connected with a guy in awhile. He gives me a warm/fuzzy feeling. We exchanged numbers and we text all the time. We've even discussed a potential visit to NYC (he lives in Chicago). Do I invite him and go for it?"
Uh. Yeaaaaa. But that's just my opinion.
Should Claudia take the leap of faith and invite him to the Big Apple for a weekend of romping? Or of "getting to know eachother better?"
Discuss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Claudia is a hottie. She can do whatever she wants.
But yes, go for it Claud!
xoxoxo
agreeing with kc.
agreed! especially if he's offering to make the trip. :)
ask him Claude.
Post a Comment