Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Workin Hard, Hardly Workin.

Sorry for the severe lack of posts. I have been working out of the office and have had no time whatsoever for little monster stories.

A few quick updates:

- Spent Friday night at a gay bar, dancing, sweating and grinding until 4 a.m.
- Spent Saturday night on my couch, eating whole wheat pizza and watching Pride and Prejudice.
- Had a lovely brunch on Sunday with Cheeks* and Morgan* - followed by a lovely shopping extravaganza with Island*. I talked to the Lobsterman on the phone TWICE that day.
- Just got an email from Lobsterman - our weekend is still on, so please send well wishes and good thoughts my way. I am in panic mode.

2 comments:

A said...

oh lobstah man lobstah man
you bettah give her a kiss
lobstah man lobstah man
hope she doesn't taste like fish
lobstah man lobstah man
you've got quite the catch
lobstah man lobstah man
you might be the perfect match
(watch out she might scratch)

L said...

wow.