Monday, August 4, 2008

Nudity.

I'm sorry but walking around naked is the best thing about having my own place. I can be in the kitchen naked, in the living room naked - I could swing from a chandlier naked (if only I had a chandelier) if I wanted to! It's a-maz-ing. The move in day didn't go so smoothly. After the BFF* and I got in a van, pumped about life, it started to hail. There is no worse sound in the world than hail hitting the tin roof of an Enterprise van. Oh wait, yea there is. The sound worsens when its hailing ON MOVE-IN DAY! But we managed to unload in between downpours and then even moved out most of my Manhattan apartment items. We did have to go back on Sunday as well to continue the move since the inclement weather did hurt us.

Last night I celebrated with BFF*, Morgan* (who showed up with pink prosecco - not a bad first drink to christen the place) and Abs*. We had a lovely dinner and then Abs* and I had some more prosecco and a nutella and banana panini at a cute wine bar near my place. All in all, I'm a happy lady. Now the big question is -- who will be the first fella to christen the bedroom? Snap!

No comments: