Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Meeting.

Good God. Tomorrow is the big day. I can't take the presssuuuuuure!

How should I greet lobsterman upon his arrival?

1. Kiss on cheek
2. Hug
3. Kiss on mouth
4. Jumping up and down for joy

How should I make a move once we're back in my apartment?

1. Don't make one.
2. Bat my eyelashes flirtatiously
3. Beckon him to come close and then plant one on him
4. Beg for it

VOTE!

3 comments:

A said...

Kiss him on the cheek and give him a warm embrace and then you will probably walk away holding hands.

When you get to the apartment keep those legs closed. Tight. It will happen naturally. Just go with the flow. Don't fight it. relax.

Eileen said...

Hug... let him kiss you on the cheek.

Don't jump him. Tacky

L said...

can i jump him later on in the night?