Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fail!

A funny thing happened on the way to lunch. Two facebook updates popped up on my crackberry.

-SMB has wrote on your wall...
-The Ex has sent you a message...

There is no quicker way to ruin a chipotle bowl than to receive such news.

SMB wrote:
"Had I only known you knew so many boys!"
(he is referring to multiple images of me at a gay bar flocked by hot gay men. i used to tease him that he was gay and he's clearly attempting to be cute with me).

And the Ex's message said:
"i was writing on J9's wall and saw your post so i clicked on your profile and saw the boy you were telling me about on your wall. i remember you saying his name was SMB and i really wish i didnt but i think i'm okay, at least for now. i thought i'd be mad or angry, maybe it'll hit me later but for some reason i wanted to share that with you... boy i'm a weirdo!"

So I copied and pasted those two - clearly can't make this shit up. Am I permanently surrounded by crazies? The Ex isn't getting a response but I'm tempted - so tempted - to write back to SMB.

No comments: