I'm worried. After reading all of your comments, I'm starting to realize that this Lobsterman things could potentially be serious. Am I ready to give up my monstrous ways? I was on the phone with him until 4 a.m. last night. On a work night. That is so unlike me. What am I thinking?! Why am I reliving my middle school days?! Why am I yelling at myself in my head?!
I'd like some advice. I have feelings for a boy. For the first time in a long time. But I am not willing to give up my independence. Am I willing to give up other suitors? Am I even at this point yet?
I have a huge wedding to attend tomorrow night. Will I let my readers down and not flirt with lots of young men and/or make out with one on the dance floor?!
I need a sedative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
firstly, stop overthinking or i will come out there and beat you. secondly, we love you and want you to be happy, and if that means getting into a relationship and no more blogging about the single life (or giving dachsies a little attention...ahem), then that's ok. thirdly, if you are thinking that being with just lobsterman is better than the possibility of being with any amount of other guys, you have found something really good and you should hold onto that. and if not, maybe you're not ready after all.
you're welcome. :)
how much do i owe you?
how about a round of drinks?
but i agree. if it feels right and makes you happy, go with it. if it doesn't feel right or you aren't as happy as you think you should be, don't do it.
duh.
i'm sorry. "duh" was kind of mean. i'll buy the first round of drinks and we can call it even.
i only want lobsterman.
but he lives in maine.
so i think i need a reality check.
hey- we can carpool. Distance makes the heart grow fonder! And not doin' it all the time makes the sex more exciting!
OK... here's my 2 cents. A. I was obvs joking about whether I would still get to read single-girl romps.
B. (and this is where I'm gonna get serious) When the dickhead Ex broke up with me, and then I LOVED being single and flirty, it was hard to give it all up for my current A-Team man. I had given up a piece of my independence before, and then when EX left, I felt like I never wanted to give it up again. But, as you know, A-Man is great, and I couldn't be happier. So if lobsterboy is equally as great, you'll feel the same way in the end. And you'll look at your newly single friends and think nostalgically about the glory days... sigh... but happy that there's a great man to take care of you when you're sick :)
C. You're young and fun - if you're not going to be impulsive and romantic now, when will you be? Go to Maine!
Post a Comment